Monday, December 24, 2007

Since I have Lupus, I have been in and out of the hospital and my illness is so unpredictable that you can’t really know what’s in store for the next day. This is the reason why I told my mom that I want to get a life insurance so that if ever my lupus attack will be severe enough to kill me then at least they could claim something, of course my mom hated the idea and told me that I won’t get a no medical life insurance and if there’s a medical test, I will surely fail. But I found out that there’s a lot of insurance companies out there who has a no medical life insurance and acquiring one is so simple and easy. I guess, I’m considering to really get a no medical life insurance even if my mom thinks I’m a little morbid.

Labels: ,


1:00 PM |

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
As an insurance professional, I just wanted to comment on your post about "no medical" life insurance. You certainly might be able to get a policy. I cannot promise the premiums won't be fairly high, but truly, a life insurance policy is the best gift you can give to those you leave behind. This is my first visit to your blog, and from the little bit that I have read, I am of the understanding that you are not married. I was not able to tell if you have kids or not. But it is especially crucial to have life insurance if you have little ones that might be left behind.

You sound like a courageous and compassionate individual and I wish you all the best. My sister has a "sister" disease to your Lupus...Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (also an immune deficiency disease, it primarily attacks the joints but also attacks random tissues and organs as well.) I feel that I have at least a little understanding about what you are up against...and I wanted to let you know you will be in my thoughts.