Monday, December 17, 2007

Last Saturday, I attended a friend’s wedding and although I don’t really enjoy being a bridesmaid because of all those fancy dressing up and my stilettos were killing me, I managed to have a fabulous time with my friends. The wedding was simple and nice, I’m not a big fan of red but I think the bride chose a nice color for her wedding.

I particularly liked her souvenirs because it was something new and unique but definitely yummy and nice. The couple decided to have edible wedding favors, personalized candy bars, chocolate bar favors and a candy bar thanks a millions as their souvenirs. I just think it is something different and I just find it really special. Do you know that it is also available in christening favors and personalized kids candy bars? Why don’t you check it out and see for yourself this fun way of giving away something special.

Labels: ,


11:12 PM |

1 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Enjoy the best of the holiday season my friend. God bless.