Friday, January 18, 2008




It’s the start of the year and one of my college friend announced that she’s finally tying the knot this year. I’m not really sure if I’m going to be happy or what but I cannot say that I’m delighted that another single friend is leaving our getting smaller group and the pressure to get married seems to be so intense than ever. And to think I have so many things to think about right now. Yeah, you guess it right I am once again a bridesmaid and I am assigned to all the wedding flowers that are needed and apparently I need to do a video presentation too. Oh the sacrifices made of being a bridesmaid.

Labels: ,


10:49 AM |

2 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Miss Kurdapya said........
hi sis, how are you?.. don't worry.,,, dadating din ang time na ikaw na ang bride.. prayers lang...
miss you na!
 


At 10:09 PM, Blogger Tom Evans said........
Wedding = Opportunity.