Wednesday, January 02, 2008


I usually don't have a "merry" Christmas but my 2007 holiday was extremely wonderful. I feel so blessed. Materially, I've got everything that I want and more than I needed. God has been overflowing His blessings upon me and I am so thankful. Although, I wasn't able to walk for two days after Christmas because of my swelling feet, I only needed to rest and I'm as good as new. I was able to travel and bond with my family. I am so thankful for my grandmother, she celebrated her eighty-eight birthday last December 23 and she's stronger than ever. Our families may not be perfect, of course we have our flaws and in 2007, we lost a lot of our loved-ones from cancer and heart attack but still with God tremendous love we had overcome all that and we're still standing.

Many people said I'm looking good and they're happy because I don't look so sick and sad anymore. I usually feel emotional when a year ends and worried about the new year ahead but just like the year-end message at our church, 2007 is the year that was, forget all the pain and learn from it. It's time to look ahead and start moving forward. Our God is great and whatever happens, let us always keep our eyes focus on God and everything will turn out fine.

God bless us all!

Labels:


4:10 PM |

5 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Hi Ems! I'm glad that you we're able to stand up from all the pains 2007 brought you. And I agree, you really look good and don't even look sick.

Happy New Year!
 


At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
hi ems!

great pic u have there. and i love the tree! oh, we don't have that here. there was just a silent celebration - didn't see any fireworks, didn't hear any firecracker crackling down the streets. new year was a holiday, but we were required to work.

but still it's a happy new year!

hapi new year to u my friend.
 


At 10:41 AM, Blogger Lori said........
Its always wonderful to be thankful and you have alot to be thankful for. You are truly blessed. I love the pic!! Happy New Year my friend...may you get everything you deserve this year. Thanks for stopping by and saying HI:)
 


At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
hi ems, good to hear that you're ok na. like i said, you're such an amazing woman. keep the faith

god bless you
 


At 7:02 PM, Blogger Jason Vaughn said........
You look great. I just stumbled upon your blog and never would have thought you were sick.

read the last few verses about our great reward in Hebrews 10 I think it will encourage you.