Thursday, January 03, 2008

Thirteen Things That I Want To Do in 2008

1. Start my own business
2. Renovate and refurnished our home.

3. Spend one whole week in Boracay.











4. Dive again in Palawan.








5. Spend Chinese New Year with friends in Singapore.
6. Ride a helicopter.
7. Take that trip to Batanes (my first time)
8. Go back to do volunteer work for church.
9. Be more patient.
10. Start finalizing my book (hopefully, it gets published)
11. Write for a newspaper again.
12. Learn to forgive and forget.
13. Open my heart to love again.

Labels: , ,


8:07 PM |

4 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger suchsimplepleasures said........
i hope that you get all of those accomplished this year! or, at least, the ones most important to you!
happy tt
 


At 2:32 AM, Blogger She Became a Butterfly said........
letting go is my goal for this year
 


At 2:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
I hope that you accomplish the goals that mean the most to you.
I have the same theme this week for my T13.
 


At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I've been to Boracay. It is lovely. Have a wonderful 2008.