Saturday, February 16, 2008
The TravelTour Expo is the biggest event for the travel and tourism industry. The expo already has a successful history behind it, attracting over 50,000 buyers participants in 2007, with over 150 exhibiting companies occupying 315 booths.

Powered by the theme “Beyond Borders”, no other event provides the Philippine-based traveler with travel options within and outside of the country! The exceptional atmosphere at TTE stimulates the desire to travel among visitors. With more exhibition space, the 15 th TravelTour Expo 2008 offers expanded product and service offerings for every target group in this industry, from national tourism organizations, airlines, cruises, hotels and resorts, to outbound and inbound travel packages. TTE 2008 – the prime meeting place and marketplace for your destinations beyond the usual borders!

Date:
15 to 17 February 2008

Venue:

Halls 3 & 4, SMX Convention Center,
Seashell Drive, Mall of Asia Complex,
Pasay City, Philippines

Opening Hours:
15 February - Friday
10 AM - 8 PM

16 February - Saturday
10 AM - 9 PM

17 February - Sunday
10 AM - 8 PM

My friends and I are going here today and we're hoping to find a great deal for our future travel plans. I enjoy traveling a lot and every year I try to go to a place that I've never been to and this year we are thinking of Batanes. I'm going to Baguio later this month, a bit late for the Panagbenga Festival but I don't really mind. And finally, after a very long while I'll be spending a week in Boracay this summer. It's wonderful that I can travel again, I missed out a lot when I was sick that I'm sort of filling the gaps now that I feel much better.

Labels: , ,


8:37 AM |

1 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Liz said........
Yes Ems, bigsky rin ako. Ok na ngayon, kabubukas ko lang. Buti naman at sandali lang, di kagaya last time.

Take care sis.