Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I’m almost done setting up my new business and I’m all set for its opening next month. I’m glad that all those preparations are all over and I can finally find time to blog again, among other things. It has always been my dream to have a business of my own and although I’m practically managing our family business I still want to try it on my own and I first thought of getting a franchise but then I realize that I’ll be needing a bigger capital for that and I’m not sure I want to take that risk, so I decided to open up a business that I like and something that I know and pretty soon my own photo studio/shop will be open for business. Wish me luck!

Labels: ,


3:07 PM |

1 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
ems!

happy for you. congrats on your new business!