Friday, February 22, 2008

A few weeks ago I attended my first wedding for this year and it looks like I’m going to attend a lot of weddings this year again. And to add to my torture, I think I’m going to make a career out of being a bridesmaid hmmm I don’t really mind but what I do hate is the effort to wear those impractical expensive gowns that I’ll get to wear only once. I love weddings, I think it’s sweet but I would rather be a plain guest or the organizer rather than the bridesmaid... and you know what part do I hate the most?? Yeah, you guess it right the calling all single female ladies to catch the bouquet, goodness! But what I love about weddings is the fact that two people are brave enough to bind themselves together and commit, I find it a miracle to be able to find someone that you could actually want to spend the rest of your life with. And one more thing, I always adore the flowers. Did you know that you could save a great deal with wholesale calla lilies? Now, who wouldn’t want that for their weddings?

Labels: ,


2:10 PM |

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger kegler747 said........
Ang dami ko naririnig na ganitong reklamo among my friends :) hehehe.

Don't worry emmy, next time ikaw naman ang maghahagis ng bouquet :)