Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I don’t feel well. I’m not really sure if it’s the gloomy weather or if it’s simply my Lupus illness that’s making me feel weak, tired and lonely. Ever since the “break-up” my friends have been really supportive and always trying their best to cheer me up. They make an extra effort to call, text and even visit to check on me. Generally, I am fine. I’m not really crying in my sleep, actually I’m not even crying at all. My friends say that I should... that sometimes we just need to have a good cry to let go over someone, somehow a chance to mourn over your loss but I don’t feel like crying. Maybe, I’m still in denial mode or the reality of having him out of my life forever hasn’t sunk in yet. But since yesterday, there’s an overwhelming sadness and it’s starting to scare me. *sigh*

Labels: , ,


10:34 PM |

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Rodger said........
Oh my god, there's so much effective information above!
macaroni and cheese recipe | family room furniture | Side dishes recipes
 


At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Bennet said........
I saw so much useful data in this post!
abortion clinics | florists in austin tx | wedding flowers