Saturday, February 23, 2008

When I underwent chemo therapy two years ago, my primary concern was losing my hair. Call me vain or whatever but I’ve always kept my hair long and I really took extra effort to take care of it and the thought of losing it because of chemo was really terrifying. That’s just one of the few things that Lupus did to me. While having chemo, I started losing my hair and I remembered crying every time I see the strands of my hair from my comb, but God was so good that He didn’t allow me to lose my hair altogether and once my chemo therapy was over my hair started to grow back and now I got the hair that I always loved. I’m a little strict when it comes to treating my hair, I don’t want it to be handled by just anyone and I always make sure that I only have the service of a hair professional and with someone who went to hair school. Well, there’s nothing wrong to take extra precaution right? After all a good hair day will always brighten up your day.

Labels: ,


10:12 PM |

0 Comments: