Friday, February 01, 2008

Gosh, I miss blogging and I miss you all my blogger friends. Maybe you’re wondering why I’m missing in action don’t worry I am not sick nor am I in love (how I wish) but I was so busy and pre-occupied with the upcoming opening of my very own business. It has always been a dream of mine to have a business on my own and last year, I decided that since Lupus has been allowing me to have more good days it’s time to move on with my career. I am always ranting that Lupus put my life on hold and there were so many things that I wasn’t able to do because of my illness but God has been so good to me that slowly my life is getting back on track and although I have a lot of things to catch up I am patiently starting to move ahead.

Aside from opening my own business in the coming week, I also opened an online store selling almost everything that I love especially bags, perfume and wallet. It’s only been a month and my sales are very satisfying that I plan to pursue in having my own domain for my online shop and probably make it more accessible to more people. I know I still need to get the hang of it and learn how it can work effectively. It’s also a given fact that I’ll need a shopping cart software to further enhance my online store and manage it more efficiently.

Labels: ,


7:55 PM |

0 Comments: