Friday, February 08, 2008

I’m on a holiday...

My college friends and I pushed through with our plans to visit our college friend in Singapore, since Chinese New Year was a holiday there we took advantage of it to unwind and just have fun. I have been so toxic the couple weeks because of the preparation of my new business that’s opening later this month. It’s a nice way of revitalizing myself before I tied myself in a new commitment that I’ll be taking.

Starting my own business was tough. I had to weigh a lot of things over and decide if I should get Business Loans. I never thought that acquiring Business Loans can be so easy, AfsLoansOnline.com provides an easy, fast and simple way of getting business loans. It was a good thing that I didn’t have to apply for one.

I’ll be staying here over the weekend, see you when I get back. Have a nice weekend to all of you.

Labels: ,


2:31 PM |

2 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Hi sis Emmyrose,
Happy trip to Singapore. That's so nice that you can relax and unwind there before you plunge into your own business venture. May the Lord bless your business and make it very successful. God bless you and your family always.
 


At 3:37 AM, Blogger TK said........
Enjoy your vacation!
Please see this post for more information on business loans:
http://www.kathycot.com/2008/02/business-now.html