Friday, February 22, 2008

I spent my early morning today playing badminton with my cousin and my favorite badminton buddy. It felt great to be out there again but the best part about of it all is that I feel wonderful. My friends say that I’m in denial, they just couldn’t believe that I feel fine after breaking up a ten year relationship I’m not really sure if that’s true or if the reality just hasn’t sunk in yet but I really feel alright and that’s the way I wanted it to be. I’m thankful for my friends who have been very supportive and who never left my side. It’s not that I don’t feel sad, I do somehow I know I’m gonna miss him but I guess I have accepted the reality that some things are really not meant to be no matter how much we want them to. I’m not eager to get over this broken heart but I’m not too keen to dwell on it.

Now, I’m just looking forward on perfecting my serve.

Labels:


12:59 PM |

0 Comments: