Thursday, February 21, 2008

Attending the Travel Expo last Saturday was really a grand time for me. Not only did I spend a great time with my friends but I also made tremendous discount in getting great travel packages for my friends and I. I am so looking forward for the summer and I’ve been wanting to spend one whole week in Boracay and looks like my dream is about to come true. I also booked a family package that I’m pretty sure my mom will greatly appreciate. We always like to have a family vacation at least once a year to bond and just spend time together. I find it relaxing and like my mom always say, what’s the use of working so hard if you can’t spend a little for a vacation and we should always find time to do the things that we love. And we surely love to travel and spend a holiday.

Labels: ,


11:47 AM |

0 Comments: