Monday, February 11, 2008



I just got back from celebrating Chinese New Year with my friends in Singapore. It was a splendid weekend, truly relaxing and something that I've been looking forward to. It eased the heavy burden and it helped me to not think about my broken heart. Well, it's the valentine season so imagine the torture...

Anyway, it took a lot of courage to get me into this cable car, since I got a fear of heights I just find it really scary but I guess since I have been through a lot in my life right now a cable car ride won't be so bad...

Have a great week everyone!

Labels: ,


12:32 PM |

8 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Lilli & Nevada said........
sounds like a great weekend and nope you couldn't get me in one of those, so you were brave for sure
 


At 4:18 PM, Blogger Snap Catch said........
fantastic cath! Hope yo'll visit mine too... Happy WS!
 


At 4:39 PM, Blogger kegler747 said........
Wow! I love riding cable cars :) Yang sa Sentosa ang 1st cable car ride ko kaya memorable saken :) have a great week ahead of u emmyrose!
 


At 5:21 PM, Blogger Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said........
I'm so glad you enjoyed urself at Sentosa and the Cable Car Ride. The first time we brought our kids for the Sentosa Cable Ride, my son grabbed onto the railings refusing to get in!! He too got over it and enjoys the ride now :)
 


At 9:24 PM, Blogger Emzkie said........
hi Ems! cable car is surely fun! ive ride one in Taiwan and gush! the feeling on top and seeing everything below was truly amazing. hehehe... good thing ur having fun sis! check out my WS
 


At 9:33 PM, Blogger SandyCarlson said........
This looks like an interesting place. Can you enjoy the gardens from this lift? God bless, and Happy New Year!
 


At 3:35 AM, Blogger Natalie said........
I'm glad you got to go relax! :)
 


At 6:44 AM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Hi sis Emmyrose,
That's a welcome respite for you. You must have really enjoyed your much needed vacation and relaxation at Singapore. That's a much needed shot in the arm for you. Thanks for the post. God bless you and your family always.