Friday, March 07, 2008

I’m back from my vacation, it was an unplanned vacation but it was something that I badly needed. The past couple of days I’ve been so numb and cold, I felt so empty and I needed to find some inspiration. Even though my heart has been broken for several times and I somehow anticipated this heartache, it still didn’t spare me from hurting and I just knew that I had to runaway and get some clairvoyance. My vacation was fun, I had a splendid time with my family and I got to spend some time alone. The mountains also reminded me on how much God loves me so much and I just need to entrust all my doubts, my fears and heartaches in Him. During our trip back home, we experienced a difficulty in the road because the thick fog made it difficult for us to drive on the steep road and my mom eased us with some humor that we need not to worry because God will protect us and we already have life insurance. Well, I’m glad to be back home... There’s so many things that I need to do but I feel better than ever. Good night everyone!

Labels: ,


9:19 PM |

0 Comments: