Monday, March 24, 2008


I used to drink alcohol a lot, especially during my college years. But I’m not an alcoholic, I often tag my drinking as my way of socializing and it is not something that I would do on a regular basis or if I’m alone. But some people turn to excessive alcohol drinking when they suffer a loss or going through a depression. This is where addiction comes in the picture and addiction in all its form is something we should always give high importance and it is necessary that anyone suffering from it can be treated immediately in alcohol rehabs or other facilities that will give them help. It’s not yet too late to start over and gain back your life from addiction.

Labels: ,


10:40 PM |

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Yes, drowning our sorrows in alcohol is really a waste of time. Better to stand up when you stumble and move on in life. God bless.