Friday, March 07, 2008

There’s an effective way of relieving stress and loneliness for me that is to go shopping. Retail therapy never fails to make me feel good. I’m not really sure if it’s a good thing or a bad thing but whenever I shop for things I like, I feel happy and I enjoy every moment in the mall or even in an online shopping store. I’m also a bargain hunter and whenever there’s a sale in town, you are most likely to expect me to be there. Well, it’s always wonderful to find only the best buy in everything you purchase.

Labels: ,


10:11 PM |

2 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Nothing wrong with that my friend if it makes you feel good. You go ahead with your shopping spree. Nobody can stop you from spending your own money. Just don't overdo it. Thanks for the post. God bless you and your loved ones always.
 


At 10:44 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thank you Bro.Mel, don't worry I won't go overboard :)
TC