Monday, March 24, 2008

It was the first day of work after the long weekend, as expected traffic was worse than ever and I was late again. It was a good thing my bosses are still on their extended vacation so I was not really busted. I’ve got a lot of work to do and I need to beat the deadline to be able to clear my calendar on my most awaited Boracay trip very soon but I got so bored today and went shopping instead. I know that’s irresponsible of me and I really don’t have a good excuse for it but, shopping is the only thing that’s keeping me sane at this very moment. I am slowly feeling the “love blues” and there’s no escaping it anymore somehow I need to face the music of my own goodbye and it’s going to be tough now that I’m starting to realize that it’s really over and he’s really gone. The reality of goodbye is creeping in and I’m a bit scared but I know there will be sad days ahead and maybe tears will be inevitable but I guess my lost love deserves a good cry...

Somehow you can’t really let go and move on without accepting it’s really over.

Labels: , ,


11:09 PM |

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Yes, it's really the time to move on my sister in Christ. Happier days are up there in the horizon for those who trust in the Lord. God bless.
 


At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
hmmmm.... what can I say but, everybody have sad moments.. Excuse yourslef for now, but try to move on. Maybe hard, but I know you can do it...