Wednesday, March 26, 2008

When I started blogging four years ago, I didn’t really know what to expect and I don’t really know a lot about the internet. But later on, after getting the hang of it I started to learn and I became unstoppable. I was hooked and addicted to the internet especially in blogging. It was fun and it’s a world to discover, meeting a lot of interesting people is also one of the most fascinating thing that got me so hooked with blogging. In just a few months, I was already thinking of getting my own domain and having my own website. I searched for the best web hosting plan that I can find and just like any other newbies, starting out was a bit difficult. It was mostly a trial and error ride but thank goodness I was a fast learner and with some help of my blogger friends now, I already have two domain site and I’m still thinking of getting another one in the near future.

Labels: ,


7:17 PM |

0 Comments: