Sunday, March 09, 2008



Last weekend, I was at the city of Pines. It was an unplanned vacation, my mom was sent for a convention and my brother and I decided to tag along. I didn’t realize that the Panagbenga Festival is still on and the festive atmosphere was all over the place.

Session Road at Night

My Mama and I

Siblings with one BIG dog

It was cold and there’s a drizzle of rain from time to time but the chill weather only brought me serenity.


Every morning, I stare at the mountains watching as the clouds make way for the sun but I never really saw the sunlight during our stay there, it was a perfect time to talk to God and the overwhelming silence soothes my aching heart.

I love that weekend, it was something that I really needed and a chance for me to just sit back, take a moment and reflect on how life has been treating me these days. Sometimes, we get so caught up with our daily work that we forget to just breathe and be thankful for everything that God has given us.

Have a great week ahead everyone!

Labels: , ,


9:53 PM |

16 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Oh..I missed it there! Looks like you had a fab time! :) Happy WS!
 


At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
The famous big dog. My daughter's got a picture w/ that dog at Mine's View. The dog's name is Douglas but it got a different name at Botanical Garden. Lol.
 


At 10:41 PM, Blogger Trish ~ ♥ ~ said........
lovely photos... happy weekend
 


At 10:43 PM, Blogger Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said........
I want that dog!!! I'll need to beg The Man at home for a couple of centuries I guess :(
 


At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Ay sis! We went there before the Panagbenga weekend kaya di namin inabutan ang street parties. Nagpa-pic din pala kayo kasama si Douglas, ang asong ubod ng laki! hehehe

True sis, sometimes we go about our daily lives rushing and we forget to stop even for a while and take in our surroundings, thank Him for the wonders of the world.

Have a great week ahead, sis! God bless!

Happy weekend!

Sasha
She
 


At 2:16 AM, Blogger SandyCarlson said........
That's a lovely St. Bernard! Looks like a great weekend with mom!
 


At 2:22 AM, Blogger Carver said........
Looks like fun. I like the shots you got.
 


At 3:22 AM, Blogger Liz said........
ang ganda pa rin sa baguio, tagal ko nang di nakapunta dyan. happy ws
 


At 4:27 AM, Blogger Jeanne said........
nice shots... happy ws
 


At 10:42 AM, Blogger Sharon said........
Looks and sounds like you had a great time! Those are some nice photos. Happy WS.
 


At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
beautiful place :)

mine`s UP!

happy ws!
ghee
 


At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
looks like a wonderful vacation! love the last shot ... looks and feels so mysterious! :)
 


At 3:44 PM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Wow, it's nice of you to be able to see the Pinagbenga Festival. I have not seen it yet. It must be so colorful with all those flowers and people. Thanks for the post. God bless.
 


At 10:03 PM, Blogger Natalie said........
It looks like it was a good time! :) You look a little like your mom, at least in my opinion. :)
 


At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Oh thats a lovely shots of mom and daughter...Happy WS!
 


At 8:17 AM, Blogger Ladynred said........
What a lovely time with your Mom and Bro. Nice shots and beautiful place.

Weekend Snapshot1

Weekend Snapshot2