Sunday, March 16, 2008




As you can see my weekend was spent working. Since I am looking forward for the long weekend this week. I always like the Holy Week, this is the time where my family can really spend time together. We're going away for a quiet vacation but first I had to work this weekend to be able to have peace of mind during my vacation.


I also went on a site visit on my current project. I love my job, even though it's really stressful at times but this is what I am meant to do and I just love it... Well, there goes my weekend, it's all work but at least I can look forward to a reflective Holy Week.

Good night/day to all of you!

Labels: , ,


11:41 PM |

11 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger Carver said........
That looks like a big project at the site visit. Hope you can enjoy your long weekend after catching up this weekend.
 


At 12:29 AM, Blogger SandyCarlson said........
Have a blessed Holy Week!
 


At 12:32 AM, Blogger Lilli & Nevada said........
That is one big building what is it going to be? It is always good when we love our work, sure makes it nicer to go to work.
Have a good vacation
 


At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Have a blessed and enjoyable vacation!!!! thanks for dropping by...
 


At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
everyone seems to work had the past days because of the long holiday next week.

happy ws. ^_^
 


At 1:25 AM, Blogger eastcoastlife said........
Have a blessed Holy Week! You coming to Singapore for a holiday or work? Welcome. :)
 


At 1:34 AM, Blogger Lalaine said........
It's good that at least you'll have a break after all your hard work. Have a blessed week ahead and enjoy your time with your family!
 


At 7:44 AM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said........
It seems that you're working on a big project. It must be challenging work. Hope you can relax and unwind this coming vacation.
 


At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
that looks familiar ... is that a school site somewhere in Cavite? :)
hope you and your family will have a wonderful and quiet time together this Holy Week! :)
 


At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
hi ems, glad toknow u are doing great enough to work and work. :) just take time and i wish you a peaceful and blessedful holy week. :)

i will be at work during this whole week. :( sad me.
 


At 10:39 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thank you all for your comments. That building is the future university in Cavite.