Saturday, April 05, 2008

I consider myself blessed that I didn’t go through the awkward stage of having too many pimples even when I was a teen-ager. I hardly get pimples or acne even up to this date and I may not be too vain but every morning I just wash my face with facial wash, apply sun block and I don’t really use much make-up. At night, I always see to it that I clean my face before I sleep, just the same I wash my face with facial wash, apply moisturizing cream and that’s it. Not much of a regimen, right? But I do have my monthly facial with my dermatologist as part of my monthly relaxing treatment and it’s a good thing I can save a lot from acne treatments because I hardly have one.

Labels: ,


10:40 PM |

2 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Hi sis Emmyrose,
You don't have to worry about those tiresome facial treatments because you are already naturally beautiful inside and out. You just maintain what God has endowed you with. Thanks and God bless.
 


At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Thanks Bro.Mel, your comment is really uplifting :)