Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's been two weeks since my Boracay Escapade and I still can't get over it. Here are some more pictures from that wonderful experience.

Just landed at Caticlan Airport via Asian Spirit

We're off to the island of Boracay

Our fabulous accommodation at Boracay Regency Beach Resort
located at Station 2

I'm not an early riser and it's not often that I catch a wonderful glimpse of sunrise, that's why I so love this sunrise shot by the famous grotto


Words are not enough to express how enjoyable that experience was. Boracay is not really my favorite place, I even find it too crowded and overly commercialized but once you're there you just can't help but fall in love with the place.

Labels: ,


10:07 PM |

2 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Hi Emmyrose! Boracay looks like fun...just stopped by to give you my Battle of the Blogs vote.

Have a great night (or I guess it is coming up on day in your "neck of the woods").

Roxy
 


At 5:30 PM, Blogger WhoIsMarc? said........
wow, never been in boracay -__- nice pics btw :) can't wait for my turn ^_^