Thursday, April 17, 2008

When I was away I tried my best to stay away from internet cafes and I have to drag myself away from the business center of the hotel so that I won’t have to check my emails and check on my blogs. I decided not to bring my laptop with me since I went there for a holiday and I need to leave my work behind. I think the unlimited wi-fi in my hotel was just a waste. I told myself I need to relax and enjoy my time there but still I can’t help but feel this way...

The Cast Away Blogger

I know my blog is only PR2 but still I'm worried and I miss blogging. But no regrets, I surely enjoyed my time without the internet.

Labels:


12:47 PM |

3 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Pretty Life Online said........
lol! Just enjoy them both girl " vacation & blogging is good combination".... I got a message for you in my blog hope you can drop by.
 


At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Love the cartoon, I may have to steal it (for my big fat PRzero blog). You got my BotB vote today...enjoy the weekend!
Roxiticus Desperate Housewives
 


At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Roger said........
It can't really have effect, I think this way.
philly cheese steak recipe | coupon template | movie ticket prices