Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I was tagged by Sasha with this back to memory lane tag...

THINK BACK TO 4th year high school…

Let’s see how much you remember and how much you regret..

What section were you?
I was in section four, I think our school had nineteen section. (pretty big, right) but our section was such a blast... :)

Who were your seatmates?
Actually, I roam around hehe I don't like to sit in the front row so I'm usually with my friends at the back but my regular seatmates were Jheng (my left) Mila (right) mga kakopyahan ko at taga-dictate kapag recitation

Still remember your english teacher?
Oh yeah, Mrs.Moriones, she's always absent in our class so parang vacant namin ang time nya :)

What was your first class?
Physics, lagi kasi akong late dyan. :)

Made friends to the lower years?
Yes, the ones who belong to my organizations and sa student government.

How was your class schedule?
Great. Although I got an early class that I'm always late minsan nauuna pa ang assignment ko kesa sa akin kaya hindi alam ng teacher namin na late ako, thanks to Glenn ang uber dakila naming friend na laging maaga sa class. After two subjects, vacant na agad tapos English eh lagi ngang absent ang teacher namin dun' kaya straight to lunch na kami, then last subject ko ang PE kaya masaya, parang uwian na din agad.

Made any enemies?
Marami, I belong to a notorious Maldita group. Super taray ko nun'

Who was your favorite teacher(s)???
Nung 1st yr, my English prof, Mr.Catipon (may he rest in peace), 2nd yr, my adviser & English Teacher, Ms.Bilugan, would you believe na teacher din siya ng papa ko nung high school siya.. fave ko din ung sub teacher namin sa Biology si Ms.Ynte and Algebra Teacher, Ms.Zapanta parang barkada lang kasi namin sila. Nung 3rd yr, si Mrs.Tolentino, Geometry teacher ko, galing magturo... saka si Mrs.De Leon T-HE teacher, mommy tawag ko sa kanya kasi same surname kami. Nung fourth year, wala!

What sport did you play?
I played volleyball and chess.

Were you a party animal?
Yes. Lahat yata ng event noon kasali ako.

Were you well known in your school?
I think so.

SKIP CLASSES?
NOPE. I loved high school so much.

Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope, kahit maldita ako good student pa rin ako with high grades. There was this instance lang na na-office ako because I was doing my assignment during the National Anthem hehe

Can you sing the alma mater?
NOPE :)

What was your favorite subject?
Math and English

Did you go to the dances?
YES.

Where did you go most often during breaks?
Tagaytay and Laguna

What did you do on the last day of school?
Autographs galore and picture taking... :)

I love my high school life, I am still friends with almost everyone especially with my bestfriend, inabayan ko na halos lahat at inaanak ko na mga anak nila...

I'm passing this fun tag to my new friends: Loannah, Eds, Mish and Angel

Labels: , ,


9:36 AM |

3 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Uy thanks for doing the tag, sis! :) Maldita ka rin pala dati! Hahahah
 


At 6:03 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
yes sis, reformed maldita ako :)
 


At 1:25 PM, Blogger Eds said........
hi sis! thanks dito ha! done with the tag na eh - http://edsnanquil.com/?p=438

Thanks uli ha :)