Saturday, April 05, 2008

Just a while ago I’m yaking and ranting about being an insignificant blogger and then I received this email...

Dear Emmyrose,

Our editors recently reviewed your blog and have given it an 8.0 score out of (10) in the Personal category of Blogged.com.

This is quite an achievement!

http://www.blogged.com/directory/personal-blogs

We evaluated your blog based on the following criteria: Frequency of Updates, Relevance of Content, Site Design, and Writing Style.

After carefully reviewing each of these criteria, your site was given its 8.0 score.

Well, it's nice to feel that somehow I'm not that insignificant after all and some actually think that my blog is:

Just Let Go at Blogged

I'm looking forward for a laid-back weekend with my mom and my brother. I can't help but be thankful that someone gave my mom a belated birthday gift to stay in this luxurious hotel and feel fabulous. Not to mention my wi-fi connection is absolutely free and I'm waiting for the complimentary buffet lunch to be served in a while. This is the life!

Labels:


11:09 AM |

0 Comments: