Thursday, April 03, 2008


It’s been a busy week for me. There’s so much that I needed to finish and it seems my mind is wandering off somewhere. I feel much better now and although the summer heat can be intolerable and annoying too, I rather not complain. There’s just so many things that I am thankful for and eventhough I wasted so much time in traffic today because of the ridiculous re-routing in the road and goodness all those picket fences at Edsa can be such a pain, and with those island goodness lalong sumikip ang kalsada and to think MMDA are boasting how they got rid of the nuisance in the road now I consider them the ultimate nuisance. I am just annoyed and dismayed, and with Bayani Fernando’s HUGE tarpaulin along Edsa, did you see it? Too early for 2010, and what’s the sign below that poster means “Government Property” does it mean the taxpayers (US) paid for those tarpaulin for what??? I don’t usually rant about the politics in our country, it’s just a waste of time but today after being stuck with BF’s face for minutes I just can’t handle it anymore! The price of gas is way too much to be wasted on traffic and to think it’s not yet the rush hour...
Oh, Philippines what a dismay!

Labels:


8:43 PM |

0 Comments: