Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Got this Q&A tag from Rose, thanks for remembering me sis...

Here are the rules:
Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry? Hmm, I used to think I'll marry when I was 24 (I almost did, but...)

2. What color do you like most? Pink and Yellow

3. Have you ever shoplifted? Never

4. Which part of you that you hate the most? Excess fat

5. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? I like to be alone and pray.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most? my loved ones

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Invest and donate to charities

8. How blogging help you? it helped me know myself more, earn a few moolah and meet a lot of new people

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you:
she's a pretty single mom and very much in love right now

10. How do you cope with boredom? go to the mall and shop

11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? wasting a lot of valuable time

12. Which type of person do you hate the most? user friendly people, liars and too proud

13. What is your ambition? be a successful entrepreneur

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? to be healed with lupus

15. How did you celebrate New Year? with my mama and my brother, along with my whole extended family

16. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? NO

17. What do you look forward to in 2008? be successful with my own business, buy a car and travel

18. What will you do if the world comes to an end? Pray and enjoy my last moment here on earth

19. How are you sincere with your fellow bloggers? I treat them as real friends.

20. My question: What do you like about yourself?

Now, I'm tagging Tere, luv_angel, Marie, Ester, Nora, Arlene, Moccalyn and LeeChien

Labels: ,


9:04 PM |

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Prettymom said........
thanks for doing the tag sis