Saturday, April 26, 2008


I love being single. It gives me the freedom to do almost everything I want. I can go wherever I please, I don’t have to worry about anyone else but me. For most of the time, I like that but sometimes being single can also be a drag and a bit lonely. I miss being able to share my day with somebody else, I miss someone who cares about me and I miss just being with someone. I maybe single, unattached but my heart is very much taken. I am silently in love with someone who I’m not supposed to be in love with. I’ve been down this road before and I know it’s not easy but what can I possibly do when this stubborn heart of mine just can’t stop loving you.

Labels: ,


1:21 AM |

3 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger eastcoastlife said........
What do you mean by you're not supposed to be in love with? You have a right to love and you should make your feelings be known. Come on girl, go get your own happiness.

I'm a great supporter of marriage and I believe everyone should have a companion to grow old with.
 


At 11:10 AM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thanks for your comment ECL. Ours is just a complicated situation right now and hopefully someday everything will be smooth sailing for us. Thanks again!
 


At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Oscar said........
Really worthwhile data, much thanks for your article.
wedding fonts | checking account | Woodbridge real estate