Tuesday, April 22, 2008



My mom went to a wedding yesterday. She was part of the principal sponsor and I just can’t help but brag about my mom. Ain’t she pretty? I honestly think she doesn’t look her age (she’s fifty eight) My mom is a picture of a survivor... a failed marriage, a daughter’s death, and taking care of a daughter who has a chronic illness (me) among other things. I just think she’s a fighter, her faith brings our family together and her loving care holds us closely to each other. I can never imagine life without her, I just love her so much. We may have our ups and downs, we may not see eye to eye on most things and we even fight every now & then but at the end of the day she’s my mom who makes everything easy for all of us. I love you mama!

Labels:


5:01 PM |

2 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Lucky Lady said........
THAT WAS SO NICE I HOPE YOUR MOM KNOWS HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER
 


At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
great post and your mom looks good. take care and have a fun weekend.