Friday, May 09, 2008

I’m going to a wedding later today. It’s just a simple ceremony and a small gathering but the mere fact that I am again going to another wedding just drives me nuts. I’m not really irritated that I am going to another wedding, in fact I love weddings. It’s absolutely wonderful to see two people get united and vow to cherish each other for the rest of their lives. I guess, the hopeless romantic in me still exist somewhere. I maybe cynical about love but I still believe in love and the whole idea of finding someone to share your life with. I know, I’m no way near in finding that someone yet but I’m hoping that one day I could.

My friends say that I need some variety in my life, I need to truly let go of that person I have been waiting for so long. I need to go out there again and start to meet new people and date. I’m not really in the mood to go dating but I think I would like to try my chances with some Free Dating Online it could be fun and exciting and I don’t really rely on it much to meet my knight and shining armor but at least I could meet someone new and somehow give some new thrill in my boring love life.

Labels: , ,


8:15 AM |

0 Comments: