Monday, May 05, 2008

I’m back from my trip from Bicol and I’m still so tired from the trip but it was all worth it. I badly needed that break. It was nice to be in a new surrounding and I was able to meet a few nice people during that long weekend. This morning I am once again at work, faced with the same problems and boredom but I’m not complaining, I am blessed to have this job. What annoys me is the problem I encountered with my domain blog when I upgraded my wordpress installation, now I have to redo everything and I’m thinking of a total site revamp, I’m also thinking of adding some flash components like gridNavigation, photoFlow and slide menus. Flash components adds beauty to any site, I just need to figure out how to do it and time to actually work on it.

Labels: ,


8:40 PM |

0 Comments: