Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I can’t help but rave about finally getting in shape. I just found out this evening that I lost six pounds in just over ten days and I’m down an inch in my waist. Being on the chubby side for most of my life especially when I got sick and had to take steroid, weight has always been a sensitive issue for me but I’m really determined to lose weight despite being on medication, I just want to be able to look in the mirror and like what I see. I was even tempted to use some weight loss pills but I decided to do it naturally and stick to healthy diet and exercise.

Now, be the judge... this photo was taken last year almost at the same time

and this photo was taken last Sunday during my nephew’s Christening.

Labels: ,


9:57 PM |

2 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Wow you look great! Congratulations!
 


At 9:01 PM, Blogger Prettymom said........
wow u look good in your latest photo ems. i am too planning to loose weight.hehehe