Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My previous entry about someone stealing my love article was someone who asked for exchange link with me and when I checked out her blog and read some of her entries I read something very familiar. The title has been change, some of the words were rephrased but still the story is very much close to my heart. I wrote that article way back in 2003, even before I started blogging and I first posted in an online forum I used to be active with. I don’t mind if someone else would re-post my articles but I would appreciate it a lot if they could somewhat be gracious enough to acknowledge me or just admit that it was copied from someone else’s blog. We should always give credit to where it is due. I really hope that plagiarism among blog can have some penalty because it’s really wrong. Imagine your creative work being stolen, now, imagine your identity being taken away from you. The internet maybe a great place to be but it is not safe. You can have your whole identity be stolen. That’s why you need lifelock for your own security and protection. I’ve read some lifelock reviews and I am persuaded to get one for myself. Why don’t you give it a try too and read lifelock review to be educated on how you can protect yourself from identity theft.

Labels: ,


5:09 PM |

0 Comments: