Friday, May 23, 2008



I love to travel and I always want to see the world. Well, it may sound impossible but I can at least try to travel to places that I really want to see. Traveling gives me a sense of fulfillment and I always love to discover new things and meet new people along the way. In a few weeks my family and I will have an interview for our US Visa application, no we’re not migrating, we just applied for tourist visa and most of our relatives from the US are really hoping that the embassy will grant us the visa so that we could visit all of them. Most of my relatives reside in California, that’s why I don’t need to find any cheap San Francisco Hotels and cheap Los Angeles Hotels when I finally grace Hollywood.

I’m terribly excited and I have a good feeling that our visa application will be approved and if that happens we’ll be flying to the US this year. My bestfriend from Toronto said that we could meet at NY and maybe stay in cheap New York City Hotels. I don’t mind if our accommodation is not first class, we won’t be staying there much anyway. As long as it provides all the necessity I need and it fit right into my budget then it’s alright. My mom also plans to visit her long-time friend in Miami and I think we need to arrange accommodation at cheap Miami hotels because I don’t feel comfortable staying with her friend and her family because we don’t really know who they are. Hopefully all our plans will come true and I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

Labels: ,


9:11 AM |

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Wish you all the best in getting the Visa. I'm sure you'll get it too.