Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I have a lot of friends but there are only quite a few that I truly consider as my true friends. It has always been said that true friends are hard to find and I think it’s rare. But I have been blessed to have such true friends with me that I consider one of my valuable treasures.

Friendship comes in various places that may sometimes surprise you, I have been blogging for almost four years now and I’ve met bloggers that came and go... but there are quite a few who remains the same and I just want them to know how much I appreciate them a lot.

Bro.Mel, you have inspired and encouraged me in so many ways and for that I thank you so much..
I think it’s also an overdue gratitude for bestowing me this award.I have received it before in my other blog but coming from you, it is very much appreciated.

I won’t be listing out all the names of the bloggers close in my heart, for I know you know how much I value your friendship...

Indeed, true friends are hard to find but it warms my heart that even in the blogging world I can still find one...

Labels: ,


8:56 PM |

6 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Tey said........
It very true. It's hard to find a real friend. Sometime you can give your full trust...

HI Emmy I hope you can join the "Heling Prayer Tag" for Lupus and Cancer. Just visit the link to join.. Have a great day to you Emmy.
Ester's Raptured Dreams
 


At 8:15 AM, Blogger krystyna said........
What a beautiful, inspiring place!
God bless you and your work.

(Thanks Mel)
 


At 10:13 AM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Aaaaaw, sister Emmyrose, you made my eyes misty with such a beautiful and very touching comments. I have never seen such an awe inspiring comment written for me. First of all, TO GOD BE THE GLORY. I don't want to steal any glory from the Lord. He has inspired me to write all my articles and I always say prayers for each article, that they will be Spirit filled and will redound to the glory of the Lord. Let the Holy Spirit knock at the door of the hearts of those who will visit and read my post. I always say my prayers for my friends especially Shiela, you, Pia and Chronic Chick and also for all my Bipolar friends. Thank you so much sister. I just felt a warm sensation in my eyes as a tear wants to glide down my cheeks. Thank you so much and God bless you always my dear friend.
 


At 12:24 AM, Blogger Summer said........
am a newbie blogger here and happy to have discovered this page. have read your profile sis - a lupus survivor. SLE has been a mystery for me. at first i thought everyone gets identified by it through its pathognomonic sign as they say - the butterfly rash. until i met an inspiring instructor who has lupus. and you're right, if she never mentioned it, no one could tell that she has it. you remind me of her, who encouraged me to do better (but never got the chance to tell her). but anyhoo, i admire your strength sis. and a gifted writer that you are. God bless! :)
 


At 8:59 AM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Hi sis Emmyrose,
Please come over to my blog to receive your award as one of the recipients of the 24 Carat Gold Most Outstanding Bloggers Award. Thanks and God bless.
 


At 11:45 AM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thank you all for your comments. It is greatly appreciated.

God bless all of you.