Monday, June 02, 2008



I had a quiet weekend. Since I have not been feeling well the entire week I decided to just stay home and rest. I slept most of the day and I also had a chance to finally clean my messy room. We also went to the mall and had our monthly grocery, and since it’s Sunday and payday weekend we were already anticipating for a jam-packed shopping mall and what’s worse we had a hard time finding a parking space. We get to park at the 5th level of the parking lot, imagine that...

Well, that’s my weekend, how about yours?

Labels: , ,


4:35 PM |

9 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger SandyCarlson said........
It's always nice when a shopping trip begins with a parking space! Hope you're feeling better.
 


At 5:17 PM, Blogger eastcoastlife said........
Lucky the 5th floor carpark was empty. phew!

I'm so touched by your messages and prayers. My family and I are very grateful.

eastcoastlife55@hotmail.com
http://eastcoastlife.blogspot.com
 


At 5:30 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thank you Sandy & ECL :)
 


At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Oh i also like going to malls and sometimes it happened that the parking lot is full. Happy WS!
 


At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
we also had a hard time finding a parking space yesterday (at Megamall)... that's why we moved to another mall (to Gateway). :D

happy monday!
 


At 5:36 PM, Blogger maiylah said........
lucky you to have found an empty parking space after payday! :D
 


At 5:48 PM, Blogger Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said........
I guess everyone is spending their pay check this weekend :P
Hope you're feeling better already :)
 


At 3:31 AM, Blogger Carver said........
That's a cool shot of the parking lot. I hope you feel better soon.
 


At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
thats weird.. lol. Malls in Phil is always crowded Holiday or not, working days, specially weekends and Sunday too. =)