Tuesday, July 29, 2008
My heart is rambling.

I know it’s wrong to still long for somebody else if you’re supposed to be in a committed relationship but can you really stop loving someone you hold dear in your heart for so long, even though he seem to stop feeling the same way.

Am I still in love with him?

My mind is telling me it can’t be because I already gave my heart to somebody else but then again why is my heart rambling?

Why am I still feeling butterflies in my stomach just the mere mention of my ex’s name?

Why do I still long to see him?

Why do I still gaze at his direction, hoping he wouldn’t catch my eyes looking at him?

It’s supposed to be over. We said our goodbyes ten months ago...

He went his way and I went mine... then why do I still have feelings like these...

Can somebody please tell me why?

Labels: , ,


10:34 AM |

2 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger eastcoastlife said........
It's not easy to forget someone you loved and wipe him completely from your mind.

I dread to think what I would do or how I would behave should I see my ex. I try to avoid places where I would likely meet him.

It takes time to forget.... I have no answer.
 


At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
hey if you like, check out the song "Ikaw Kaya" by Tampipi on youtube (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=p5xAanA8hVM); my hubby wrote that song for 2 friends who were in a similar situation as yourself. they got married last december. just a thought ;-) goodluck!