Thursday, July 24, 2008
Slowly things are getting back to normal. I have so many backlogs and I am so behind with my work. I even lost several jobs because I was sick for such a long time. I also apologize that I am not able to bloghop just yet, hopefully things will be much better very soon.

I feel so wonderful that Jean Chia of A Great Pleasure handed me over this award, it felt nice to be appreciated even if I am missing in action most of the time. Thanks Jean.

I am now sharing this award to:
Milet – my fellow lupie, thank you my dear for your concern, I miss you at chat...
Tere – for constantly visiting my blogs, even if I don’t return the favor too much
Bro.Mel – for always providing me a word of encouragement
Yen – for always including me with your memes
And finally to ECL, for your warm comments and thoughts.

I am thanking you all and wishing you more blogging days to come ^-^

Labels: ,


10:43 PM |

6 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said........
hi emmy!! congrates on yr award!

im glad you're slowly picking up with yr life again. Don't give up, ya! I'm sure things will be much better soon. :)

Hugs & Love!!!
 


At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Thank you so much sis!

No matter what just always be strong and keep a strong faith always! Remember you are still very blessed despite the challenges God gives you. Makes us appreciate life more day by day and makes us a stronger, better person sis.

You are an inspiration and take care sis always!
 


At 10:15 AM, Blogger eastcoastlife said........
Congrats on your award!

And thanks for remembering me... so sweet of you. I treat you as my little sis, so it's appropriate that I show care and concern. You are a brave and strong girl. *big bear hugs*
 


At 2:30 PM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Hi sis Emmyrose,
Thank you so much for this award but as always, TO GOD BE THE GLORY. I accept this award for Jesus Christ who is the reason why I blog. Thanks again and God bless you always my dear friend.
 


At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Emmyrose,
Zoomed in on a rocket with congratulations on your award...a strong cup of coffee is always a good thing to have!
Roxy
 


At 6:05 PM, Blogger MiLeT said........
ems,

thanks for this ? musta na. i do hope umookay ka na. pero wag ka masyado papastress ha.

goodbless. ingat lagi. lalo na tag ulan. did you get flu shots na ? kailangan un lalo na sa ting may lupus.