Sunday, July 27, 2008
Last Friday, I was able to watch Dark Knight my first movie after Sex and the City. It felt so wonderful to be out with my friends again and since I was sick for such a long time and wasn't able to join them with our TGIF night outs, after the movie we spent long hours at a coffee shop and chit-chat while savoring our favorite latte.

I miss my friends. Although we regularly see each other despite our busy schedule, I still miss them a lot. Things were different now, most of them are married and have kids to worry about, a lot of us are either too busy at work and spending time has always been complicated. I guess, I just miss those times were we can simply just hang out without worrying about time. But I'm already getting used to this set-up, I am just thankful that even though a lot of people had come and go in my life, I still kept a few that remain my greatest treasure.

Good night everyone!

Labels:


11:19 PM |

2 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
True friends are God's gifts to us. They are always there when we need them most, to give us their consoling and understanding ears and a ready shoulder to cry on. They are our true treasures in life unmatched in value. Thanks for the meaningful post. God bless you always.
 


At 7:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
Thanks Bro.Mel :)