Sunday, July 13, 2008

Many times I wish I could let time stand still. But no matter what I do, it keeps on ticking and it’s running me over. I’ve always lived in a fast-paced world, I always want to be on top of everything I do I’m not really yearning to be the best or be perfect but I just want things to be done according to my plans. I thought I was on the right track until an illness called Lupus changed all that. I can no longer be who I am because I always have to consider Lupus, I have to live according to it so that I can live at all.

I’ve been at the hospital for days now... yes, I’ve been counting the days till the doctors can finally say I am well and I can go back home. It’s difficult to complain when you’re confined in an almost hotel-like room surrounded by everyone I love and have almost everything I need including Wi-Fi but the thing is everytime the doctor pops in, I am waiting for a good or a bad news from him. I hate going through all that medical tests, it’s just so painful but I really have no choice but to undergo it. The pain can be so unbearable sometimes and I just want to be well and go home.

Labels: ,


7:49 PM |

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said........
hi emmy! sry to hear what you are going thru. Be strong, ya! Hope you get well soon! Love & Hugs!!