Monday, July 21, 2008


It's so nice to be back here again. After several weeks of being sick I stayed at the hospital for a couple of days and was forced to stay at home to get better.

Yesterday was my first weekend away from home and it felt wonderful to be out again. I was invited to be a godmother to a friend's newly born daughter. It's so nice to be with my friends again.

a stolen shot with all my godchildren

That's one of the role of being one of the three remaining single in my friend's circle, I am either the bridesmaid or the ninang (godmother) to their kids. I don't mind, I love children. In fact after the reception I went to my grandmother's house and I was surrounded again by my nieces and nephews. There's a baby boom in my family and I just love being a part of our growing happy family...

It's just a wonderful weekend.
How about yours?


Labels: , ,


2:57 PM |

11 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Juliana said........
nice to meet old friends...

Mine in here Thanks
 


At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
great weekend u had i can see :D

Visit me in here Thanks
 


At 7:35 PM, Blogger Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said........
welcome home, emmy!! :) looks like a great weekend! i cant wait for the day to come when i become godmom to my friends children. :)
 


At 7:45 PM, Blogger Gemma Wiseman said........
What happy pics! Just lovely to see! I wish you happiness and good health!
 


At 8:28 PM, Blogger SandyCarlson said........
What a nice family shot!
 


At 3:47 AM, Blogger Jeanne said........
I see...everyone is happy...:)

Mine is HERE
 


At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Two place in a weekend? Looks like you had a great time over there after your hospitalization.
 


At 10:31 PM, Blogger Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said........
hi emmy! i've got something for you at my place! Come quick, ya!
 


At 10:39 AM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Just enjoy your life and your time my friend. Better things are in store for you. Your blessings and the realization of your fondest dreams are forthcoming. Our God is a faithful God who keeps His promises even up to the end of times. God bless you always my sister.
 


At 9:35 PM, Blogger eastcoastlife said........
Welcome back, emmyrose!
You have so many godchildren. :)
 


At 10:43 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thanks for all your comments :)