Monday, July 28, 2008


It was a rainy weekend. After a week of beating deadlines and catching up on my work, I’m exhausted. I’m still not in the best state of health and I need to watch out on my activities to avoid another illness.

We went to church in the morning and I was greeted by everyone and telling me how glad they were that I am already well, they even complimented on how good I look by losing a lot of weight, some say that maybe my illness had some blessing after all.

Photobucket

On our way home, I spotted this cat and it caught my eye because it seems wounded and struggling to get out of the grass. I’m not sure what happened to the cat, I’m scared to go near it because it might bite and I’m allergic to grass. I just hope the cat found a way to get out from that grass and was able to survive.

I had a quiet, relaxing weekend. The weather was just perfect to just chill out and sleep.

Have a nice week ahead.

Labels: , ,


5:59 PM |

14 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger Juliana said........
ah...poor cat

thanks drop at my ws post
 


At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
oh boy. he has wounded :((

I hope you visit mine also :D Thanks
 


At 7:02 PM, Blogger maiylah said........
the kitty looks like it has lost it's mom ... kawawa naman. hope it found it's way back home.

glad to know you're doing much better! :)
 


At 7:36 PM, Blogger Carver said........
I hope the cat made it ok. I hope you can take it easy and will feel better and better. I know lupus is a terrible disease to have to deal with.
 


At 9:13 PM, Blogger Pretty Life Online said........
Great catch for ws! mine's up too hope you can drop by... Have a great day ahead!
 


At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I am actually curious to see your new look , loosinf a lot of weight.. Picture naman diyan.. The cat is so cute huh.. Per sorry, I dont get along well with cats.
Ester's Celebrity Blog
Array Of Hopes
Ester's Money Journal
 


At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Hi sis! Kawawa naman cya..sana she'll find her way to her mom..

Hope all are well with you!
 


At 10:31 PM, Blogger SandyCarlson said........
I hope the kit will be OK!
 


At 10:32 PM, Blogger jennyr said........
ohhh poor thing! great shot though! mine's up too at this link!
 


At 1:18 AM, Blogger yvelle said........
ohh.. hope the cat is fine now. happy monday!

http://biancaelyse-mylife.blogspot.com/2008/07/weekend-snapshot-at-granby-zoo.html
 


At 8:11 AM, Blogger tigerfish said........
Poor cat....
 


At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
ay, kawawa naman. I love cats! mahilig kami mag-ampon ng pusang gala...hehe.

BTW, glad that you're ok na. :-)
 


At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
oh.. that little kitty. if we found him we would take him in. he might not survive from the cold at night. he needs his mommy to feed him. =(
 


At 12:15 PM, Blogger Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said........
hi emmy!!

woo, if ppls said you looks good, that means you really are looking good! ^^

poor the kitty! she looks so much in pain. Hope her mommy will be able to find her there. ><

Jean Chia