Saturday, August 09, 2008
Got a tag from Jean..

***RULES***

“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”

***END***

So now, on to the questions..

1) What were you doing 5 years ago?

-Working in a muti-national company
-Just finished my IT course at UP Diliman
-Partying with my friends in an online forum I used to be active with.
-Happily engaged with my then boyfriend of five years.
-Enjoying my life.


2) What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?

-Finish my deadlines
-Grab more opp's
-Organize my photos and documents in my laptop
-Call the credit card company
-Book my flight to Singapore

3) What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
-Nachos
-Chocolates
-Fries
-Burgers
-Cake

4) What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
hmmm, shop, donate, travel, shop and shop again

5) What are five jobs you’ve had?

Math tutor, software designer, web developer, entrepreneur, blogger

Five peoples that I would love to know more about: Imelda, Rosemarie, Milet, Yen and Marie

Labels: ,


9:37 AM |

2 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger MiLeT said........
done na sis. ingat sa iyong bakasyon. enjoy but don't forget don't strained yourself too much. at ang mga meds wag kakalimutan ha.
 


At 11:00 AM, Blogger Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said........
hi ems! i love yr answers! and wow, you was a software designer! im amazed. :)