Monday, August 18, 2008
My aunt bought an LCD Flat TV yesterday and when we’re trying to connect it to their cable we were a bit surprised to find out that the reception was poor, so we contacted the cable company and they told my cousin that the cable company still uses analog interfaces and it won’t work well with new digital TVs, we were advised to buy HDMI or high definition multimedia interface to connect with cable. My cousin will be buying one today and hopefully he could set up the home theater very soon.

Labels: ,


11:18 AM |

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Anonymous hdmi cables said........
I can't read articles online all the time, however, I'm happy I did today. This is extremely elegantly composed and your focuses are very much communicated. Kindly, absolutely never quit composing.
 


At 7:37 PM, Blogger Steve Rogers said........
Nice Blog, Thanks for sharing an amazing... Keep Posting customer portal solutions