Tuesday, August 05, 2008

There’s a song that’s been lingering in my head right now. It’s a song I know by heart, a song that was once defined my life and sadly, I think I’m going to sing it over again...

There’s just this someone that I really love from long time ago, someone who used to be a big part of my life and someone I thought I have learned to let go. But seeing him again after almost a year brought back all those feelings that I thought I have forgotten. I thought I had moved on, after all that is what we said we’d do after we broke up. I honestly thought I have moved on but I guess I’m wrong.

It was an unexpected but anticipated meeting, we didn’t even bothered to say hello but our eyes said everything we want to say... I would like to believe he missed me too, the way that I do. And I know it’s wrong to still love him, now that I am with somebody else but what can I do. I cannot really tell my heart to stop beating for someone even if that someone does not feel the same way anymore.

I just can’t make you love me back...

Labels: , ,


9:47 PM |

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous kassandra louiz said........
a love lost is never a love forgotten...^_^