Wednesday, August 06, 2008
When my eyes we’re infected with herpes zoster just a few weeks ago, my right really hurt because of the swelling and I thought when the blisters vanished my eye will have its vision back but unfortunately it didn’t. Yesterday, I had my eye check up and the optometrist found out that my right cornea are swelling, he prescribed some eye drops and hopefully after a week I’ll have my clear vision back. It’s quite amazing how technology can easily correct vision nowadays like Lasik the most popular procedure today. It’s vital to take care of our eyes and sometimes I just tend to take it for granted.

Labels: ,


4:45 PM |

2 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said........
hi emmy! I checked the wiki to find out what's herpes zoster. hope yr eyes is better now. Take care!!
 


At 10:11 AM, Blogger Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said........
morning emmy!! i've got a tag for u! It's here! :)