Monday, August 18, 2008
I can’t believe it’s been over a week since I last posted here. I guess having too many blogs can have a downside after all and you tend to neglect some blogs without realizing it. Anyway, last week was a bit chaotic for me. I spent most of my time going to the hospital for my routine check-up and I also had my appointment with my ophthalmologist and it seems that my right eye is getting better, although I am still highly sensitive to sun rays and my vision is still a blur, I guess it’s just a matter of time before I’ll have a perfect vision again. I also received a very bad news from my laboratory results and my rheumatologist told me that my kidneys are once again being attacked by lupus and it’s functioning by merely fifty percent. The news really made me sad, after everything I’ve been doing to get better it seems I am getting worse than ever. I was prescribed new medicines and a higher dose of steroids, so I guess I have to say goodbye to dieting again and depressing as it may sound I’ll be fat once again.

I’m really feeling sad about it and a bit worried too. But I have to remain strong and optimistic, and just keep on trusting God that He will not forsaken me.

Would you believe we’re half way through August and in no time, the BER months will be here and it’ll be Christmas again? How time flies by so fast and sometimes I feel it’s just running me over. Or is it just me?

Labels:


11:34 AM |

0 Comments: