Sunday, September 07, 2008
The BER months are here and I can already hear Christmas carols being played over the radio and the malls are starting to put up their Christmas decors as well. I think it is safe to tell that Christmas is celebrated early in our country and I really don’t mind for I love the holidays. What I love most about the holiday is giving gifts, maybe I should start thinking and saving for my Christmas list this year. I have Nautica watches in mind to give my brother and I’m sure he’s going to love it.

Labels: ,


11:54 PM |

2 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Health Products For You said........
hi there, exchange links please? i added you already. hope u could add me too. nice to know u, and pls let me know if u do. thanks

irish of creative thoughts
www.irishblanca.com
 


At 9:27 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
sure, thanks for the add :)